Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wk4 - Publishing_Presentation Project

Title Slide for my presentation


My plan for publishing my CBR project involves presenting at the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Conference and Expo in February of 2012. Since I live very close to where this amazing conference will be held, it has become my first choice. I think my topic of free software and web applications will fit because topics appropriate for presentations at this conference include:
  • Adaptive Technology/Special Populations/Accessibility
  • Emerging Technologies
  • Infrastructure/Security/Management
  • Instructional Strategies/Best Practices
  • Learning Environments/Distance Learning/Course Management
  • Library Media Centers
  • Mobile/Wireless Learning Technologies
  • Performing/Creative Arts
  • Policy/Planning/Funding
  • Professional Development/Teacher Preparation
  • Standards/NCLB
  • Technology and Ethics
  • Technology Directions/Trends: Issues, Innovations, and Research
  • Technology Leadership

Wk2 - Think Out Loud Post

Hughes_Jon_PubPresent Project - https://public.me.com/jonnyhughes82

No comments:

Post a Comment