Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wk2 - Think Out Loud PPP

As of this moment, I am not sure whether or not I would like to publish or present. I think that both of these options are amazing, and I still want to think about it a little so that I choose something that will really turn me into a better version of me.

If I choose to submit my work to be published in a journal, I would probably pick the Journal of Interactive Learning Research. I think that the topics covered in my CBR project would be a good fit for this publication.

If I choose to do a presentation, I would like to present at the Tri-State Educational Technology Conference (TSETC). They are accepting proposals for presenters until September 19th for their 2011 conference in New York City, so there is still time for this year! I love the slogan for this conference - "Ideas to engage, technology to inspire." This is only the second year for the TSETC, but I do see it becoming a huge event for future-minded educators in my area.

Logo for the TSETC - http://www.tsetc.org/home



1 comment: