Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wk1 - Wimba

Well here we are... Month 11!!!  I am finding it very hard to believe that it is almost graduation time!

This Wimba archive offered excellent explanations of all class assignments. It is always nice to get to hear directions in addition to reading them. It was also great to hear all of the specific information for the CBR website and the Lit Review. These are two things that I admit to not always being so good about. I will say though that I am surprised at how all of the assignments throughout the year have led us to this point where I feel like I might have done somewhat better than I kept thinking. The EMDT team at Full Sail has done a great job planning and organizing this program.

It is amazing to hear about the Publishing/Presentation Project! I feel like this is something that will definitely make me feel like more of a professional in my field. I think that at the end of all this, a teacher can feel confident to move on to bigger and better things in the world of education, and not only that, but they can feel confident that they can CREATE the future of education!

Microsoft Clip Art Gallery



1 comment: