Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wk3 - Wimba

This Wimba had a very detailed explanation of the week's assignments, which even though they were AR and not CBR, were still very helpful.  I have a much better idea now for the Week 4 presentations than I did before watching the archive.

It was great to hear the discussion on "The Art of Possibility". I am quite enthralled with this book. My new favorite word is possibility!  I think that the practices that the Zanders' have created are perfect. I would love to sit in on a presentation by Benjamin Zander. My favorite chapter from 1 to 8 so far has been Chapter 1. There is no greater truth than "It's All Invented". I have found myself thinking about and using this everyday since reading it.

Possibility!!!! Microsoft Clip Art Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment