Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wk3 - Think Out Loud PPP

I have decided that I would like to do a presentation.  I think it is something that will push me a little more than doing the writing. Also, I have been looking for an excuse to test out some of the new tools that I have   been learning in the EMDT program.

The original conference that I was going to submit my presentation proposal to was the Tri-State Education Technology Conference, but the deadline for submissions does not match up with our EMDT assignments very well. Because of this, I will now submit my proposal to the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Conference and Expo.  This conference will be held in February, and their deadline for proposals isn't until the middle of October. I have never been to this conference before, but it seems like a good fit for me. I have read through most of the information on their website, and it looks like an excellent place to present my topic.

Logo from http://www.peteandc.org/default.asp

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you;re psyched to do the presentation. Hope you get to follow through. What will you be using for visuals?

    ReplyDelete