Saturday, February 19, 2011

PE5_Wix


Part II of Practical Experience - Wix

After I named my pages and set up my basic structure, I just started adding my content.

Adding anything to the website was very easy.



On the left side of the Wix screen was a button that said “Add”. By clicking on this button, you can add text, pictures, videos, media galleries, buttons, clip art, widgets, page parts, or whatever your heart desires.



Once an item was on the page, you simply click on it to select it and change any of its properties. Wix doesn’t let you only change simple properties either! You have a great amount of control over your design and can make your site look exactly the way you want to.



Overall, I think Wix an awesome website creator! It is easy enough for a beginner to use, and it offers features that experienced website makers will love as well.

I couldn't believe how intuitive Wix was! In no time at all, I was able to create an awesome site!



Here is the link to the sample site that I made for my band to test run this Web 2.0 tool:


Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment