Sunday, February 27, 2011

ETC_Final Project_Reflection and Video

Reflection on my RILS:

For this activity, I chose to learn about Wix and then taught it to five of my students that are participating in the PA Middle School Computer Fair.

I loved learning about Wix and so did my students!

I found that Wix was a tool that any student could dive right into and make a great website.

It allowed the students to start building sites that were informative and eye-catching.

The students that I shared this tool with are not 100% finished their final sites for the PA Middle School Computer, but I have to say that I like their chances of winning thanks to what we accomplished with Wix.

Below is my RILS Pitch Video.

I chose Option #1 (a persuasive video).

Enjoy!!



Link to video on my Viddler site:

No comments:

Post a Comment