Friday, February 4, 2011

BP1_Welcome to my blog

Hello!

My main plans for this blog are to post my experiences as I make my way through the EMDT program at Full Sail University.  Along the way, I would also like to share interesting websites and resources that I come across from my career as a computer teacher.  I always love to hear about new, free software and web applications that could be used in a middle school classroom.

Here is a link to a great website if you haven't heard of it already, called Aviary:

This site is amazing!  It has so much potential for creative classroom activities and projects.  It has numerous web-based applications that allow the user to create music, edit photos and audio, draw with vector graphics, and so much more! Check it out, and you won't be disappointed!

Thank you for taking the time to read my first-ever blog post.

I hope you can stop back some time in the future.

Good day!

1 comment:

  1. Technology is so exciting...especially the way it has made it's way into the classroom. What a great way for everyone to express themselves and share knowledge! This is my first month in the course and I'm already amazed at what has been going on out there in the world of education. I'm looking forward to reading about the tools and discoveries you make during this journey.

    ReplyDelete